Whatever type of property you are looking for, we will always do our very best to help you find the one that’s right for you.
Our service to tenants includes:
- Take time to listen to you and establish exactly what your requirements are.
- Only show you properties that fit your needs and criteria.
- Keep you informed via phone, email, text or post of suitable properties as they come available.
- Provide high quality, full-colour particulars.
- A user-friendly website that is regularly updated.
- A prominent and conveniently located showroom with parking close at hand – open 6 days per week.
- Accompanied viewing service.
- An honest and trustworthy approach.
- Helpful and knowledgeable staff.
- Regular updates during the reference and renting process.
Once you have seen a property that you would like to rent:
- Contact our office and we will supply you with an application form.
- Complete and return the application at which time we will notify our landlord and confirm that they are happy to proceed.
- References and credit search will then be obtained and once completed we will notify you of the results.
- When you have passed the reference process, you will be required to sign a tenancy agreement, together with supporting documents.
- The first month's rent and security deposit will need to be paid in advance and cleared funds will be required before the tenancy can commence.
- You are entering into a legally binding contract for a specific fixed term period. Rent must be paid calendar monthly by standing order. Should you wish to end the tenancy early, you may be liable to pay the rent for the full term together with utility bills or to pay all fees relating to the re-letting of the property.
Chris Foster & Daughter is licensed by NALS.
NALS is a UK wide licensing scheme for lettings and management agents offering peace of mind to landlords and tenants in knowing that the firm meets defined standards of customer service as well as having in place insurance to protect clients’ money and offer independent redress.
"To the whole team, I would like to take this opportunity to thank the whole team for the smooth and stress-free selling of my home. From the first visit to value my home, I knew that this was the firm that I wanted to act on my behalf. You will be highly recommended to my friends and family should they require the services of an estate agent."